Shaeffer Jacket (V8333): Finished!

At this point I was ready to make a sleeve and collar mockup. The sleeve is made of muslin and the collar is horsehair canvas.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I then made the collar in the wool. It was a little tricky because the collar was patterned in two pieces instead of one but I didn’t feel confident in my ability to pattern a better collar in one piece so I just went with the one from the original pattern.

 

Over all I think it was a successful project! Tailoring is a lot of work but worth it in the end. It isn’t perfect but it is a good first try.

 

Save

Save

Save